Monday, February 28, 2011

No Kitchen Computer- Really ?

OK, we're all cool and modern now- so why do I still have recipes hand written in a book ?  I have tried using the laptop up on the counter- that way I can catch up on some of my favorite NPR programs while prepping ingredients (and cocktails) Sure- it's been tried before- I'd like to have space for this beauty ! With all of the nice tablets from Apple, Microsoft and others, there must be an easier way-


I found a few interesting apps in my post-employment free time- I like to use All Recipes for inspiration, so as soon as someone decides to gift me an I-Pad I'll very likely check this out "The New Allrecipes iPad App". 
And the app is free ! I also just figured out that you can Google ingredients and this nice recipe utility shows up on the left column- give it a try, you can add or select alternate ingredients, cook times etc. Google making my life easier once again !

No comments:

Post a Comment