Friday, February 25, 2011

Wow! Who knew there was a cookbook by this title as well-

Guess I should have done my homework first. I see that Marian Fox Burros has a nice healthy cooking book by the same name published back in 1995. Eating Well Is the Best Revenge Ms Burros wrote a column called "Plain and Simple" for the New York Times. This link should bring you to her more recent work- NY Times People -some very interesting reading over there.

Now that I'm newly unemployed at age 50, I can devote more time to reading about and enjoying some of my personal interests. I've spent all of my working career in the Automotive business- I was recently down-sized from a company that bought out the assets of a Stamford Ct vintage and exotic car facility with a checkered history. The original company was very good to me, encouraging advancement from the Electronics division to the position of Purchasing Manager and Director of Vintage Car Restorations. I'd like to end up with an outfit like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment